- A team of highly qualified specialists with extensive experience in land use planning and industrial engineering for mining companies, public institutions and commercial enterprises
- Comprehensive ‘turnkey’ job delivery and an innovative approach to tasks of any complexity in the sphere of land use planning and industrial engineering
- Presence in all regions
- Impeccable service quality
ABOUT THE COMPANY
UMG PROJECT is an expert in land use planning and industrial engineering as well as in environmental protection and technological disaster management. The company offers efficient comprehensive solutions for the whole range of issues related to land use planning, including generating project documentation for allocation of up to 70 hectares of land per year. UMG PROJECT was founded by the UMG managing company in 2013.
BUSINESS SECTOR OVERVIEW
Business sector: land use planning and industrial engineering
Region of presence: all of Ukraine
Business sector launch: 2013
Expertise: land audits, land use planning, industrial engineering, land consulting, environmental protection and technological disaster management, topographic and geodetic surveying.
Key value creation factors
POSITION ON THE MARKET
The project portfolio of UMG PROJECT consulting company includes the following:
- land audit for over 10 mining and clay extraction companies
- facilitation of ownership title transfer for over 4,000 ha of farmland
- successful allocation of over 2,000 ha of land, along with its repurposing in some cases
- preparation and approval of technical documentation for standard monetary valuation of over 50 land plots
- 10 industrial engineering projects
- development of technical and biological land rehabilitation plans as well as development projects for five deposit fields
- development and approval of projects for a temporary access road for clay transport, portside lime storage facilities, and the construction of dumping facilities
- successful execution and substantiation of sanitary protection zones for five facilities
- development of projects comparing location alternatives for collective coal waste sites to accident management plans
- topographic and geodetic surveying of over 10,000 hectares
Plans for the future
Offer the market a new service – land audits for industrial, mining and agricultural companies.
Nowadays, the area of land use planning and industrial engineering is dynamically developing. UMG PROJECT is one of the biggest Ukrainian suppliers of consulting services in this area.
You may find the detailed information at: